What we do
Food Security, Livelihoods & Nutrition
CCP’s food security, nutrition and livelihoods interventions focus on the following:
1. Training communities on modern agricultural and livestock production.
2. Livestock vaccination and treatment.
3. Commercialization of livestock for economic value.
4. Food Assistance.
5. Provision of agricultural, fisheries inputs and farmer training.
6. Markets/cash base intervention including VSLAs among youth and women groups.
7. Climate Smart Agriculture training and intervention